Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My First Post!

Hey everyone!
So, since this is my first post I will tell you about my guinea pigs and I:
-I have 2 guinea pigs named Bella and Rosie
-Bella is a black and white Ridgeback. She is my wild child and LOVES me to death! She always loves to be cuddled.
-Rosie is a red, white and black American Satin mix (I think). She is sweet and calm, and loves loves loves loves to be held.
-I got them both from a shelter called Cavy Care Inc. So, I don't know much about their pasts.
-They live in a 2x6 C&C cage, with 1 grid cut out for the air vent in my room.
-Their favorite foods are lettuce spring mix, parsley and carrots.
-At the moment, they are in a pen that my dad built. It is basically 4 planks of wood nailed together. I put towels on the ground just in case they pee. They are in it because they just got a bath and they take FOREVER to dry!

Well, thanks for reading, and I will definetly have more posts up soon! And, if you have a YouTube account, subscribe to me!!! I am going to hold a contest soon! I hope you enter!

~Lindsey from TheCavyClub1001

No comments:

Post a Comment